Bear World Eastbourne Terms & Conditions Please find below our terms and conditions that you should read before using our website or purchasing from us. By using our website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to purchase from our website. Please ask an responsible adult.
AccessAccess to our website is solely to view information about our products and services. You agree not to use our website for any other purpose without limitation, that is prohibited by our policy or that is in anyway unlawful. By viewing, interacting and purchasing from our website you agree to abide by UK laws and if you are outside of the UK all applicable international laws and regualtions.Bear World Eastbourne (BWE) reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the website at any time with or without cause. Bear World Eastbourne attempt at all times to follow internationally recognised Web content guidelines.
CommunicationsBWE adhere to the GDPR guidelines and please note that when you interact with our website electronically (email / Message/ sign up) you agree to receive our communications and agree and acknowledge the fact that there may be legally binding information with in.
Website UptimeAll reasonable measures are taken to ensure to consistent uptime of our website however there may be times when technical issues result in the website being down/ offline. BWE are not liable if the website is not available at any time.
Limitation and LiabilityYou use the website and all of its features at your own risk. No liability with be accepted by BWE for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of our website.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
BWEWe will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of any abuse of the above
Links to and from other websitesThroughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
We do not endorse the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
Links to and from other websitesEvery effort is taken to ensure that all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times. We do not however guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material and features on this website at your own discretion.
BWE or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
Be advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. Highlighted errors will be corrected asap.
We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- The adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose
- The truth of any Content on Our Website published by someone other than us
- Any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a purpose other than that for which the Goods are commonly used
- Compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.e, further to the above .BWE are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods
- In any event, including the event that any term or condition or obligation on our part ("Implied Term") is implied into these conditions by law, then our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the goods or services you have purchased
- The above two sub paragraphs do not apply to a claim for personal injury
Exclusion of liabilityWe do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Prices and PaymentOur prices and payments are kept unto date and as accurate as possible but there is the potential that a price may have increased or decreased from the time of publication. Clarification will be sent to you to approve before we ship any goods.
Price include UK VAT
Non UK customers, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
ShippingYour order will be processed and delivered without undue delay, no later than 30 days after your order has been placed.
Please allow for up to 7 working days for delivery following the dispatch of your order. Longer during busy periods.
Deliveries will be made by post and/or a carrier instructed by us to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. Otherwise you may leave written alternative delivery instructions. BWE are not responsible for goods once they have been delivered as per these instructions.
If we are unable to deliver your order after two calls by our carrier, we will notify you to try to arrange an alternative date for delivery, convenient to you. If we have failed to contact you after 10 days from the first time we attempted delivery, we will cancel your order and return money paid for the goods. We will retain any charge we made for delivery.
We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.Goods sent by carrier are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
We reserve the right to request any additional charges relating to delivery.
ShippingIf you are a citizen of the European Union, and you bought the Goods as a Consumer, you may cancel your order at any time before we despatch your order or before the expiry of 14 working days from the date you receive your order, not including the day you received it.As required by the Distance Selling Regulations, details of our after-sales service and guarantees, if any, are given on our website.
If you cancel before we have sent the Goods, we will refund to you the price of the Goods and the cost of delivery.
If you cancel after we have despatched the Goods, we will refund the price of the goods only.The option to cancel your order is not available if the Goods are made or altered to your specification.
If you cancel your order after we have despatched the Goods, you must return them to us within 14 days in the same condition in which you received them. We cannot refund your money if the Goods have been used or damaged.
You are responsible for the cost of returning them.
To assist us in identifying your Goods on receipt by us please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you fail to return the goods, within 14 days, we are entitled to arrange for their collection. If we do we shall look to you to repay us the cost of collection.
We will refund your money within 30 days.nothing above affect your rights in the event of faulty goods
Law and jurisdictionThese terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Content and IP RightsWe will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Goods and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
We also claim copyright in the designs and compilation of all Content of Our Website. Title, ownership rights, and shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other content provider. We will strongly protect those rights in all countries.
Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
You may not use our name or logos or trade marks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
Law and jurisdictionAs a condition of your use of Our Website, you agree to comply with these provisions:
You will not use or allow anyone else to use the Web Site to post or otherwise publish:
- Copyright works
- Commercial audio, video or music files
- Any Material which violates the law of any established jurisdiction
- Unlicensed software
- Software which assists in or promotes: emulators, phishing, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing
- Links to any of the material specified in this paragraph
- Pornographic Material
- Material promoting discrimination or animosity to any person on grounds of gender, race or colour
You will not use the Services for spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to:
- The bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients
- The sending of junk mail
- The use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process
- Excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups
- Excessive and repeated cross-posting
- Email harassment of another Internet user, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libellous or obscene Material, or Material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
- The emailing of age inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of the BWE Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- Where we provide goods or services without specific charge to you, then it (or they) is/are deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other goods or service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those goods or service.
- Nothing in this agreement or on Our Website shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
Company Number: (01323400045) Registered in the UK